11 the controller 39 s staff consists of management accountants responsible for syst 4296830
11. The controller's staff consists of management accountants responsible for systems and procedures, general accounting, budgets, taxes, and cost accounting.
12. Managerial accounting reports must be useful to the user of the information.
13. Planning is the process of directing operations to achieve the organization’s goals and plans.
14. Planning is the process of setting goals for the use of an organization’s resources and of developing ways to achieve these goals.
15. Control is the process of directing operations to achieve the organization’s goals and plans.
16. Managerial accounting provides useful information to managers on product costs.
17. The payment of dividends is an example of a cost.
18. A cost can be a payment of cash for the purpose of generating revenues.
19. The cost of a manufactured product generally consists of direct materials cost, direct labor cost, and factory overhead cost.
20. The cost of materials entering directly into the manufacturing process is classified as factory overhead cost.