86 is the process of applying analytical tools to a company s financial 4299932
86. ____________________ is the process of applying analytical tools to a company’s financial statements to understand the company’s financial health.
87. In ____________________ analysis, each financial statement line item is expressed as a percent of a base year, which is typically the earliest year shown.
88. In ____________________ analysis, each financial statement line item is expressed as a percent of the largest amount on the statement, which is net sales or total assets for the income statement or balance sheet, respectively.
89. Various financial ratios, including return ratios, are categorized as ____________________ ratios.
90. ____________________ represents the return on each share of stock owned by an investor.
91. A higher ____________________ ratio indicates a greater ability to generate profits from sales.
92. ____________________ refers to the likelihood that a company will be able to pay its current obligations as they come due.
93. ____________________ assets generally include cash, accounts receivable, and short-term investments.
94. A company's relative mix of debt and equity financing is referred to as its ____________________.
95. The three aspects of return on equity (ROE) recognized by DuPont analysis are ____________________, ____________________, and ____________________.